Dear Vitalia Clients,
We thank you all for your support during the Covid-19 mandatory closure and isolation period. During these trying times, we have felt so much love from our community. We are beyond grateful for your kind and encouraging words, product & gift card purchases and engagement with us on social media – we miss you all!
As of now, we plan to reopen our spa doors on Saturday, May 30th. We are eager to get back to doing what we love, and very excited to see all of you in person once again. In an abundance of caution, and in accordance with the Governor’s mandates, we have put in place a number of measures to keep both our team and clients safe during their appointments.
- All staff and clients will be required to wear masks. Staff will be wearing gloves as well.
- All staff and clients will have their temperature checked when they arrive.
- All surfaces will be cleaned regularly with EPA-approved cleaning & disinfecting products.
- If you are feeling sick, please reschedule for the safety of others.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- We will not offer any beverages to clients at this time.
- Magazines have been removed from the spa.
- We will stagger appointment times to minimize the number of people in common areas and throughout the Medspa.
If you haven’t already scheduled your next appointment, please give us a call. Please note that we will have modified hours of 12-6 pm, Tuesday – Saturday. We ask that our clients respect all of these precautions and requirements, as we all have a part to play in keeping one another safe and healthy. We also ask that you remain patient with us while we do our best to meet the demand while adhering to the Governor’s safety protocols. We cannot wait to see you all again!
Thank you so much for your loyal patronage,